Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Skiing with the girls

Took the girls up to Rog's trails last night to ski with my childhood friend and long time ski team teammate- Erica Chute and her kids. We had a great time, although my youngest was defiantly taking time to smell the snowflakes. Good thing we had brought headlamps!

It was a good night of skiing, and I'm anxious to get back out there and see if I can put in a few fast laps at some point.

Thinking of skiing the Wildcat Valley Trail up at JSTF this weekend. Starts at the top of Wildcat and heads down to the village- might be fun. Looks like my wife is up for the trip, and we'll see if there are any other takers. I might hit up LL Bean in Conway to see if they have any closeout skins they are selling cheap as the climb up is one where skins are nice to have.

Other than that, beautiful day out there- wishing I was over at the mountain, I know my Dad will be rubbing it in when I see him this evening!Sunset looking over toward Shawnee

As a side note, if you are a basketball fan, Bridgton Academy will be playing New Hampton School here in the Wolverdome at 6pm tonight- should be good.

No comments: