Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Night Skiing

Last night was Monday Madness up at Shawnee Peak($12 from 4 to close- and people say skiing is expensive!)- and a co-worker headed up and has been rubbing it in this morning. The sad part is that I can see the lights over at Shawnee from my living room and I didn't head over- what is wrong with me!

Ok here is my list of excuses:
1) I can't seem to find my clear goggles
2) ok that is as far as I can get with my list, even my youngest wanted to go last night!

So here is a New Years Resolution- if you say you want to ski more but get jammed up on the weekends, then take a look at night skiing. It's a great way to get in a couple of hours of skiing and it's an even better way to not let the winter get you down by tricking your mind into thinking it's still day time by getting OUTSIDE for some fresh air and exercise.

Gotta go, need to find those clear goggles.

No comments: