Friday, January 30, 2009

I love skiing

Had a chance to sneak out of the office today for a meeting over at the mountain. Met up with Dan Egan (who is a Bridgton Academy alum and produced a great video for us) to talk shop. Along the way Melissa asked if we could do a quick photo shoot for Ski Maine, so Dan and I along with Greg Sweetser skied pretty for the camera- well at least those two did- I just hung on for dear life.

While I was hanging on I was reminded of just how great skiing is. Ripping around at speeds we can't otherwise produce without wheels of some sort, on a surface that many around the world look at with disdane. It's just a great feeling. Chasing around a world class skier is also eye opening as you watch how they use the terrain- finding lines that you've just never seen- pretty cool.

Anyway I had a couple good wrecks while trying to smile pretty- so maybe we'll see if we can get a couple posted after the photographer sends them out.

Another good day!

No comments: