Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cold Air Please!

I'm looking outside at very green grass and I'm thinking of going for a run. I'll likely be able to wear shorts and just a light long sleeve top, and it's December.

We need some cold air. I've gotten to the point where I can accept the fact that we won't get much snow until mid winter, but we need the temps to be "seasonable" for this ski season to get cranking. While I appreciate the fact that these mild temps help with peoples heating bills, they are hurting other peoples paychecks. I also appreciate that my rant will have little opportunity to impact the temperatures, but it maybe makes me feel a bit better!

With that said, I'm going to go for a run- at least that way my lets will be a bit more ready for that powder day that has got be just around the corner!

No comments: